Well, the last days were packed with preparing the moving out and the travel, extending my student visa, etc. Apart, I also found time to go to a really nice jazz bar (Jazzatlán) with S., a friend from my drawing class.
Some days ago another friend from this particular class showed me a nice spot on the roof of one of our university's buildings and in fact the view was spectacular:
![]() |
| Popocatépetl at the left, the church on top of the world's most voluminous pyramid in the centre right. |
... and then suddenly we saw this:

Popo was 'lil bit furious. Now, this was just a small outburst as I already had seen it many times. But this time was the first that I (well, my friend) could take a photo.
Also some days ago I went to a church in a town nearby: Iglesia Santa María de Tonantzintla. According to some travellers on the internet it is one of the most beautiful churches the have visited.
Indeed it is impressive inside, but all these faces - kind of overkill. It was prohibited to take pictures, but online of course I found some:
![]() |
| Source: Google Images |
![]() |
| Source: Google Images |
![]() |
| Source: Google Images |
![]() |
| Source: Google Images |
![]() |
| Source: Google Images |
Tomorrow is the final day of summer school and actually I really enjoyed my two classes. The drawing class gave me some new impressions and getting to know very different and very nice people.
| Unfinished, but I like it. |
I also noticed that it's much more difficult to draw nude persons, because you don't have any "orientation lines" the clothes would give you.
In my lecture "Latin American Markets" I made a country presentation about Peru, another presentation about consumer trends - in Peru, a company presentation about AJE Group, which is a multinational enterprise from - Peru. And tomorrow I will present the current issue of Mexico's stock exchange having joined the MILA (Mercado Integrado Latinoamericano), which now unifies the whole Pacific Alliance, i.e. Mexico, Chile, Colombia - and Peru. So I'm totally prepared to visit Peru and have a bit more an idea of the country and culture. Very nice.
Have a good time and maybe I will find some time to write during my travel, although I don't think so, as I won't have a laptop. See you!








No comments:
Post a Comment